The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) has permitted dockless bike and scooter companies to operate in the District. These permitted companies are required by the District to administer programs that reduce the barriers to accessing dockless vehicles, regardless of income.
Residents interested in the program should sign up with the individual companies.
- Free unlimited 30-minute trips for qualified adults over 18 years old
- Participants should contact individual operators for information and to sign up
- Program is available to those who meet the following criteria:
- A single person making less than $24,980/year.
- A family of four where the household income is less than $51,500.
How to sign-up:
Each company has their own sign-up. Information on how to sign-up is linked below.
If you have any questions about the dockless vehicle program or want to share your experience in signing up, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected].