FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of September 21, 2020
- Temporary Closure for Bridge Repairs on E Street Ramp over Potomac Parkway
- Temporary Lane Closure in Multiple Locations
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound September 25 through October 5, 2020
- Temporary Closures in I-295 Corridor from September 20 through October 3
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road SE from September 21 through October 3, 2020
- Temporary Closures of Suitland Parkway, SE from September 21 through October 3, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for Sign Structure Replacements on I-395
- Temporary Lane Closures on Wisconsin Avenue NW
- Temporary Lane Divide of Southbound DC-295 on October 1, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.