FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of October 12, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on Irving Street under North Capitol St NE Starting October 12, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on E Street NW Ramp over Potomac Parkway starting October 12, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure on Exit Ramp from New York Avenue NE starting October 9, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure on Suitland Parkway on October 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane Repurpose on Potomac Avenue SW and O Street SW on October 17, 2020
- Temporary Closures of Suitland Parkway SE from October 12 through October 27, 2020
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 on October 12, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.