Friday, November 26, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 29, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Drilling Operations Anacostia Avenue NE Bridge through December 8, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures of Northbound Kenilworth Avenue NE from December 6 through January 6, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for the 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project for December 6 through December 17, 2021
- Arboretum Bridge and Trail Project Drilling Operations in the Anacostia River through December 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from November 29 through December 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on December 10, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.