FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 8, 2021
- I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project Temporary Lane Closures from March 8 through March 13, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from March 6 through March 11, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lane Project from March 8 through March 20, 2021
- Temporary Closures in the I-295 Corridor from March 8 through March 15, 2021
- Temporary Closure of DC Streetcar on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-395 (Dwight D Eisenhower Freeway) Southbound and Northbound between New York Avenue NW and the Virginia Bridges starting March 11, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 Southbound and Northbound from Eastern Avenue NE to Pennsylvania Avenue SE starting March 11, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.