FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 21, 2022
- Temporary Alley and Lane Closures for Cleveland Park Streetscape and Drainage Project Starting March 21, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from March 21 through March 25, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from March 21 through April 1, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Streetlight Inspections on 14th Street Bridge on March 22, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Inspections Streetlight Inspections from March 21 through March 24, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from March 21 through March 28, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Construction of Concrete Median Along C Street NE
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395/New York Avenue Sign Structure Improvement Project
- Temporary Lane Closures for on South Capitol Street from March 14 through March 18, 2022
- Temporary Service Road Closure on Kenilworth Avenue NE Southbound
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures, and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.