FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 22, 2020
- Traffic Pattern Change on New York Avenue NW on or about June 29, 2020
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of June 21, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway SE on Monday, June 22 through Sunday, June 28
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 on June 27, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for Theodore Roosevelt Bridge Inspection on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for the Week of Sunday, June 21, 2020
- Temporary Closure of Northbound I-395 Between Exit 10 and New York Avenue NW on Friday, June 26 through Saturday, June 27
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395/I-695
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.