FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 13, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from June 13 through June 20, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Inspections from June 13 through June 18, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from June 13 through June 17, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures and Traffic Pattern Changes on Massachusetts Avenue NW Through June 24, 2022
- Temporary Single Lane Closure of I-295 for Five Weeks
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from June 5 Through June 16, 2022
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.