FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of January 3, 2022
- Closure of 2 right lanes on South Capitol St., SW before Overlook Ave. Exit. January 10 – 11, 2022
- Closure of 2 right lanes on South Capitol St., SW before Overlook Ave. Exit. January 4 – 5, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from December 28, 2021, through January 11, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for the 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project for December 27, 2021, through January 21, 2022
- Intermittent Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW from December 27, 2021, through January 21, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures of Northbound Kenilworth Avenue NE from December 6 through January 6, 2022
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.