FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of December 7, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway and Anacostia Freeway on December 8, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in the I-295 Corridor from December 7 through December 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 from December 7 through December 14, 2020
- Temporary Full Closures of Suitland Parkway SE from December 11, 2020 through December 14, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Replacements
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations from December 7 through December 9, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure on Kenilworth Avenue NE Service Road on December 7, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.