FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of August 16, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Bridge Maintenance from August 16 through August 21, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from August 16 through August 23, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from August 17 through August 20, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from August 9 through August 16, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.