The design for Reconstruction of Macomb Street, NW is to reconstruct an approximate 1,000-ft-long section of Macomb Street NW corridor. The 30-ft-wide roadway carries two-directional traffic with street parking on both sides of the street. The goal of the project is to improve vehicle and pedestrian access along Macomb Street NW. The project scope includes roadway and sidewalk reconstruction; stormwater and drainage improvements; and construction of ADA ramps. Macomb Street NW is lined with trees, many of which are considered large heritage trees and the project will also include tree preservation and landscape restoration.
- Improve vehicle & pedestrian safety and access along Macomb Street NW
- Improve appearance & functionality of roadway, sidewalk, and stormwater infrastructure
- Improve drainage & landscaping along Macomb Street NW
- 30% design phase
- Estimated Construction Start: FY 23
- Estimated Construction End: FY 24
*Dates of future public meetings and Context Sensitive Design workshop to be determined. Please stay tuned.
Ghirmay Tesfamichael, Project Manager - [email protected]