The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) will host a public meeting to introduce the U Street NW Bus Priority Project. This meeting is being held to introduce the project to the community and “kickoff” the outreach process. This includes bringing in Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC), resident, and other stakeholder input from the combined ANCs of 1B, 2B, and 2F to solicit more cohesive feedback along the entire project corridor. This project will propose multi-modal improvements for the U Street corridor from 16th Street NW to 9th Street NW in order to enhance transit service and reliability and improve overall traffic safety in the area.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING:
- Join link: webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=mf63a7b38751d08b958c575efda519bfd
- Webinar number: 2317 192 5126
- Webinar password: M2ksa4bSMA3 (62572427 from phones)
- Join by phone: +1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.) 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
- Access code: 231 719 25126
Can't Make a Meeting?
Materials from this meeting will be made available at buspriority.ddot.dc.gov/pages/ustnw within 48 hours of the conclusion of the meeting.