FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of September 5, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project through September 12, 2022
- Temporary Closures for DC PLUG Feeder 368 Project Beginning September 5, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Rehabilitation of 16th Street Bridge NW Project through September 9, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspection
- Temporary Lane Closures for Roadway Paving Project on Massachusetts Ave NW Through September 30, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Roadway Paving Project on Military Road NW Through September 30, 2022
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.