FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of September 27, 2021
- Planned Detours in Multiple Locations for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from September 25 through September 26, 2021
- 15 Minute Traffic Stoppages on the New Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge from September 29 to October 6, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from September 27 through October 1, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from September 27 through October 4, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from September 18 through October 8, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Florida Avenue NW and 9th Street NW Reconstruction Project
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from September 27 through October 14, 2021
- Temporary Closures of Southbound Kenilworth Ave Ramps and Southbound DC-295 Right Lane between Nannie H. Burroughs Avenue & Eastern Avenue NE from September 21 through October 1, 2021
- Temporary Right Lane Closure on I-295 Southbound between Exit 2 - South Capitol St./Malcolm X Ave./JBAB and Exit 1 -US Naval Research Lab/Blue Plains from September 21 through October 1, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.