FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of September 14, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on 7th Street NW from Pennsylvania Avenue to Massachusetts Avenue NW Starting September 10, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures at Multiple Locations on Monday, Sept 14 through Friday, Sept 18, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs on Benning Road Service Road over Kenilworth Avenue SE
- Temporary Lane Closures for Sign Structure Replacements on I-395
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road, SE from September 14 through September 19, 2020
- Temporary Closures of Suitland Parkway, SE from September 14 through September 19, 2020
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of September 13, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.