FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of September 13, 2021
- 15 Minute Traffic Stoppages on the New Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge from September 15 through September 29, 2021
- Temporary Closures for Bridge Preventive Maintenance Construction Activities from September 13 through September 17, 2021
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from September 13 through September 20, 2021
- Temporary Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from September 13 through September 20, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound from September 10 through September 14, 2021
- Temporary Ramp Closures on DC-295 from September 13 through September 24, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from September 12 through September 17, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.