FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of October 5, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on 14th Street over Potomac River on October 5 through October 7, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations on October 8, 2020
- Traffic Pattern Changes on New Jersey Avenue NW between Pierce Street NW and K Street NW on October 19, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Constitution Avenue NW starting October 9, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on 12th Street NW on October 9, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on SE/SW Freeway I-395 over 4th Street SW on October 7 through October 9, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.