FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of October 19, 2020
- Temporary Overnight Closure of Westbound New York Avenue NW on October 18, 2020
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures of I-395 from Monday, October 19 through Friday, October 23, 2020
- Temporary Full Closures of I-395 Northbound on Friday, October 23, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures and Parking Restrictions on Pennsylvania Avenue from 3rd Street to 15th Street NW Starting October 19, 2020
- Temporary Closures of Suitland Parkway SE on October 19 through October 26, 2020
- Temporary Road Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 on October 19 through October 26, 2020
- Temporary Lane Shifts on South Capitol Street SE/SW, Potomac Avenue SW, and O Street SW
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.