FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 9, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on Irving Street under North Capitol Street NE on November 3 through November 17, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on 14th Street from D Street SW to Virginia State Line Starting November 5 through December 4, 2020
- Overnight Temporary Lane Closures on DC-295 from November 9 through November 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections in Multiple Locations from November 9 through November 19, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Northbound South Capitol Street SE from November 14 to 15, 2020 and November 21 to 22, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-395/I-695 for Sign Structure Replacements from Monday, November 9 through Friday, November 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures and Parking Restrictions on New York Avenue from 4th Street to 7th Street NW Starting November 9 through December 7, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Howard Road SE under I-295 from November 9 through November 14, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway SE from November 9 through November 14, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in the I-295 / DC 295 Corridor
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.