FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 8, 2021
- South Capitol Street Corridor Project - Weekly Closures from November 8 through November 15, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures of Northbound Kenilworth Avenue from November 8 through November 22, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Drilling Operations on Anacostia Avenue NE from November 22 through December 3, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Florida Avenue NW & 9th Street NW Reconstruction Project
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from November 8 through November 23, 2021
- Trail Work along Arkansas Avenue NW Starting November 8, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure of Northbound Kenilworth Avenue from Nannie H. Burroughs Ave. to Polk Street, NE from October 25 through November 8, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.