FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for the Week of November 7, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures on Rhode Island Avenue and North Capitol Street
- Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge Upcoming Closures Along I-295 Corridor
- SE/SW Freeway (I-695) Bridges Rehabilitation – Inspection
- SE/SW Freeway (I-695) Bridges Rehabilitation – Geotechnical Investigation
- Howard University Crane Operations and Anticipated Road and Alley Closures
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from November 7 through November 10, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Bridge and Tunnel Maintenance through November 12, 2022
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.