FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for the Week of November 6, 2023
- Temporary Road Closures on Sheridan Street, NW, and 5th Street, NW for DC PLUG Feeder 15009 Beginning November 7, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closures for S Street NW Revitalization Project to Begin November 6, 2023
- Temporary Lane Shifts on Water Street NW / K Street NW for DC Smart Street Lighting Project
- Temporary Lane Shifts on L’Enfant Plaza SW for DC Smart Street Lighting Project Beginning on October 30, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closes on Florida Avenue & New York Avenue NE, October 30, 2023
- Temporary Road Closure on Chesapeake Street, SW, and the Intersection of Chesapeake and 2nd Street, SW, for DC PLUG from October 30 to November 11, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closures on North Capitol Street NW/NE, October 10 – November 7, 2023
- Traffic Advisory: Temporary Closure of Kenilworth Avenue NE Service Road Southbound near Douglas Street Pedestrian Bridge
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.