FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 30, 2020
- Temporary Overnight Closure of Westbound New York Avenue NW November 30, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations from November 30 through December 4, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure on Kenilworth Avenue NE Service Road on December 3, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures and Parking Restrictions on Pennsylvania Avenue SE from Fairlawn Avenue SE to 27th Street SE starting November 27, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 on November 23 and 24, 2020, and November 29 through December 7, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.