FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for the Week of November 21, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement through December 5, 2022
- Temporary Road Closure on Oregon Avenue NW for DC PLUG Project from November 21 to November 22, 2022
- Temporary Closure of 21st Street NW on November 17, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closure for the Rehabilitation of the 16th Street Bridge over Piney Branch Parkway NW Project
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from November 14 through 21, 2022
- Temporary 9th Street Tunnel Closure on November 21 and November 22, 2022
- SE/SW Freeway (I-695) Bridges Rehabilitation – Geotechnical Investigation
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.