FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 2, 2020
- Traffic Pattern Changes at the New Jersey Avenue NW and New York Avenue NW Intersection on November 10, 2020
- Temporary Closures on Pennsylvania Avenue from 3rd Street to 15th Street NW on Saturday, October 31, 2020
- Temporary Closures of Suitland Parkway SE on November 2 through November 9, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for Interstate 395 Sign Structure Replacements
- Temporary Lane Closures in I-295/DC 295 Corridor
- Bridge Repairs on 14th Street over Potomac River from November 2 to November 9, 2020
- Bridge Repairs on Irving Street under North Capitol Street NE on November 3 through November 17, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.