FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of November 16, 2020
- Temporary Lane Shift on South Capitol Street SE/SW on November 14, 2020
- Overnight Double Lane Closure on I-395 Northbound Between 12th Street Expressway and 7th Street SW on November 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations from November 18 through November 20, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure of Howard Road SE under I-295 on November 16 through November 21, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closure of Suitland Parkway SE on November 16 through November 21, 2020
- Temporary Full Closure of Northbound South Capitol Street SE on November 21, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Bridge and I-295 Projects on November 16 through November 22, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.