FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 9, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from May 9 through May 16, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge Maintenance through May 14, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closure for 16th Street Bridge Rehabilitation Project from May 9 through May 13, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from May 9 through May 13, 2022
- Temporary Closures for DC PLUG Feeder Project through May 15, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Florida Avenue NW & 9th Street NW Reconstruction Project from May 6 through May 12, 2022
- Temporary Closures for Construction of Concrete Median along C Street NE
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.