FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 3, 2021
- Temporary Road, Ramp, and Lane Closures for Streetlight Inspections Starting April 30, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs at Irving Street under North Capitol St NE from April 27 through May 1, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure at Pedestrian Bridge over Kenilworth Avenue At Lane Street NE from April 30 Through May 21, 2021
- Temporary Closure on Kenilworth Avenue Southbound Service Road from May 3 through May 15, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from May 3 through May 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound from Monday, May 3 through Sunday, May 9, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from May 3 through May 8, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from May 3 through May 17, 2021
- Reconstruction of the Pinehurst Branch Bridge on Oregon Avenue NW Begins May 5, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.