FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 18, 2020
- Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for the Week of May 18
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-395/I-695 for the Week of May 18
- Lane Closures Continue at Intersection of Blair Road, Cedar Street and 4th Street NW Through May 30
- Reversible Lanes on Theodore Roosevelt Bridge Suspended
- Traffic Pattern Change on East Capitol Street Bridge to Begin on or about May 22
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of May 15
- Temporary Lane Closures and Parking Restrictions on M Street NW
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.