FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 17, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from May 17 through May 22, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from May 17 through May 24, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from June 6 through June 11, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Southbound from May 15 through May 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Whitehurst Freeway under the Key Bridge on May 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW through June 30, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound for May 17 through June 5, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Roadway Repaving Work on H Street NW from May 6 through May 28, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure at Pedestrian Bridge over Kenilworth Avenue At Lane Street NE from April 30 Through May 21, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.