FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of May 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Southbound I-295 from May 12 through May 17, 2021
- Temporary Closures for Streetlight Inspections from May 6 through May 14, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Roadway Repaving Work on H Street NW from May 6 through May 28, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from May 10 through May 14, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from May 10 through May 17, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from May 10 through May 15, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure at Pedestrian Bridge over Kenilworth Avenue At Lane Street NE from April 30 Through May 21, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.