FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 22, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for the Rehabilitation of Massachusetts Avenue NW from March 18 through March 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs on 14th Street NW from March 22 through March 29, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from March 24 through March 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from March 22 through March 29, 2021
- I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project Temporary Lane Closures from March 22 through March 27, 2021
- Temporary Road Closures on 44th St NW Starting March 19, 2021 for Emergency Culvert and Roadway Reconstruction
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project Starting from March 22, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Massachusetts Avenue NW Starting March 24, 2021
- Temporary Closure on I-295 Kenilworth Avenue Freeway Northbound for March 22 through April 2, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Pennsylvania Avenue SE Streetlight Upgrade Project Beginning April 5, 2021
- Northbound I-295 Ramp Shift for New Exit 4 Ramp and Permanent Closure of Exit 3B Ramp Starting March 25, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.