Friday, March 17, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for the Week of March 20, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Maintenance through March 25, 2023
- Temporary Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project through March 27, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closures I-395 (Air Rights) from March 26, 2023 through April 14, 2023
- Temporary Lane Closures for Radio Replacement of LED Flashing Chevron Signs on March 23, 2023
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Temporary Lane Closures on Connecticut Avenue NW for Inspections on March 20 and 21, 2023
- Temporary Closures for North Carolina Avenue NE Separated Bike Lanes Project
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Temporary Closure of 15th Street NW Cycletrack on Friday, March 24, 2023
- Eastbound Lanes Detour on Ordway St NW between Connecticut Ave NW and 29th St NW
- Single Lane Closure on Southbound Connecticut Avenue NW Beginning January 25 Through April 26, 2023
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.