FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 15, 2021
- I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project Temporary Lane Closures from March 15 through March 21, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Kenilworth Avenue Freeway Northbound from March 23 through April 2, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from March 12 through March 19, 2021
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from March 15 through March 21, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lane Project from March 15 through April 10, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.