FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of March 1, 2021
- Temporary Closures in the I-295 Corridor from March 1 through March 8, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from March 7 through March 12, 2021
- I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project Temporary Lane Closures from March 1 through March 6, 2021
- Pedestrian/Bicycle Path Closure and Detour at Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge and South Capitol Street SE/SW Starting Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Roadwork on Pennsylvania Avenue NW to begin Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- Nightly Full Closures of I-395 Southbound / I-695 Westbound for Interstate Sign Replacement Project from March 1 through March 12, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from March 1 through March 5, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lane Project starting Monday, March 1, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.