FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 28, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs on Southern Avenue SE Starting June 25, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs at Kenilworth Avenue over Burroughs Avenue SE from June 27 through July 12, 2021
- Temporary Single Lane Closure on SE/SW Freeway I-395 Westbound over 4th Street SE from June 27 to July 7, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspection at Multiple Locations on June 28 and June 29, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from June 28 through July 1, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW through June 30, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.