FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 21, 2021
- Temporary Closure and Detour of Rock Creek Multi-Use Trail Starting June 21, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on June 22, 2021
- Roadway Work on 17th Street NW between New York Avenue and K Street to Begin on Monday, June 21, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from June 21 through June 25, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Bridge Repairs on 14th Street over Potomac River Beginning June 17, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from June 14 through June 25, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW through June 30, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.