FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 20, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for DC PLUG Feeder 00368 Work from June 13 to June 24, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Concrete Repairs on South Capitol Street SW through June 24, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-66 Bridge Inspections from June 21 through June 24, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures on Malcolm X Avenue Near the I-295/DC 295 Interchange from June 20 through June 24, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from June 20 through June 27, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures and Traffic Pattern Changes on Massachusetts Avenue NW Through June 24, 2022
- Temporary Single Lane Closure of I-295 for Five Weeks
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.