FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 1, 2020
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of June 14, 2020
- Lane Closures Continue on Blair Road, Cedar Street and 4th Street NW Through June 20, 2020
- Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for the Week of Sunday, June 14, 2020
- Traffic Pattern Changes on New York Ave NW and New Jersey Avenue NW Beginning June 15, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway SE on Monday, June 15 through Sunday, June 21
- Temporary Lane Closures on 12th Street Expressway from Independence Avenue SW to Constitution Avenue NW Starting Wednesday, June 17
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.