FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 14, 2021
- Temporary Right Lane and Ramp Closure on I-295 Southbound between Nannie H. Burroughs Ave. NE and Eastern Ave. NE starting June 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on East Capitol Street SE for Bridge and Tunnel Inspection on June 15 and 16, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Beach Drive NW from June 14 through June 16, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from June 14 through June 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from June 14 through June 21, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Southbound Service Road from June 12 through June 15, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from June 14 through June 25, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Bridge Repair on Massachusetts Avenue NW over Rock Creek Park from May 27 to June 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Pedestrian Bridge over Kenilworth Avenue NE from May 27 through June 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW through June 30, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.