FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of June 1, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 Southbound and I-295 Southbound Service Road from May 27 through June 2, 2021
- Temporary Closures on Suitland Parkway and Firth Sterling Avenue SE from June 1 through June 14, 2021
- Temporary Closures for I-295 Corridor Project from May 31 through June 14, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Bridge Repair on Massachusetts Avenue NW over Rock Creek Park from May 27 to June 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Pedestrian Bridge over Kenilworth Avenue NE from May 27 through June 18, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from June 1 through June 11, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure for Bridge Repairs at 4th Street SW under SE/SW Freeway (I-395) Starting June 1, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from May 24th through June 4, 2021
- Temporary Closure and Detour of Rock Creek Multi-Use Trail Starting June 7, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge and Tunnel Inspections from June 6 through June 11, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Massachusetts Avenue NW through June 30, 2021
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound for May 17 through June 5, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.