FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 6, 2020
- DDOT Traffic Advisory: Bridge and Tunnel Inspection Schedule for July 8 and 9
- Temporary Lane Closures on Chevy Chase Circle NW Starting July 6
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395/I-695
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway SE on Monday, July 6 through Saturday, July 11
- Permanent Closure of I-295 Southbound Exit 4B to Howard Road SE on July 10
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.