FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 5, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project through July 5, 2021
- Temporary Closure of Beach Drive NW Starting July 12, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project from July 6 through July 9, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on I-295 Southbound between South Capitol Street SW and Chesapeake Street SW from July 6 through July 10, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from July 5 through July 12, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Kenilworth Avenue NE for Routine Bridge Inspections
- Temporary Lane Closures for Bridge Repairs at Kenilworth Avenue over Burroughs Avenue SE from June 27 through July 12, 2021
- Temporary Single Lane Closure on SE/SW Freeway I-395 Westbound over 4th Street SE from June 27 to July 7, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.