FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 27, 2020
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound on July 27 to July 31, 2020
- Temporary Lane Closures and Parking Restrictions on South Dakota Avenue from Gallatin Street to Kennedy Street NE Starting Saturday, July 25, 2020
- Bridge and Tunnel Inspection - July 28 through July 30
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395/I-695
- Temporary Ramp and Lane Closures in the I-295/295 DC Corridor Scheduled for the Week of July 26, 2020
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.