FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections on July 27 and 28, 202
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-395 Sign Structure Improvement Project for July 30, 2021
- Bridge Repairs Under 9th Street Bridge at Ramp to Maine Avenue SW from July 19 through August 13, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Projects from July 26 through August 2, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
- Temporary Lane Closures for C Street NE Project through July 30, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.