FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 25, 2022
- Temporary Closures for Routine Bridge and Tunnel Inspections through July 29, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for the Rehabilitation of 16th Street Bridge over Piney Branch Parkway NW Project From Monday, July 25 through Friday, July 29, 2022
- Temporary Lane Closures for Milling and Paving on South Capitol Street from N St SE to I St SE Through July 28, 2022
- Temporary Single Lane Closures of I-295 Southbound and Northbound near Douglas Street Pedestrian Bridge for Next Five Weeks
- Temporary Closures for DC PLUG Feeder 368 Project through July 31, 2022
- Temporary Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project through July 25, 2022
- Effective Immediately: Theodore Roosevelt Bridge (I-66) Lane Closures and Weight Restriction of Ten (10) Tons
The District Department of Transportation's (DDOT) mission is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.