FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 19, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on Suitland Parkway Under South Capitol Street/I-295 on July 22, 2021 for Routine Inspection
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway, South Capitol Street SE, and Westbound Howard Road SE on Weeknights & Weekend from July 15 through July 19, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for South Capitol Street Corridor Project from July 19 through July 26, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from July 19 through July 23, 2021
- Lane Closures to Begin as Black Lives Matter Plaza Becomes Permanent
- Temporary Lane Closures for C Street NE Project through July 30, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.