FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 13, 2020
- Permanent Closure of I-295 Southbound Exit 4B to Howard Road SE on July 15, 2020
- Oregon Avenue NW Reconstruction Project Update
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway SE on Monday, July 13 through Saturday, July 18
- Temporary Lane Closure - Potomac Parkway SW to E Street SW on July 13 to July 26, 2020
- Temporary Closures on I-295 Northbound and Southbound on July 13 to July 19, 2020
- Asphalt Resurfacing of New Jersey Avenue NW between New York Avenue NW and N Street NW on July 13, 2020
- Temporary Lane and Ramp Closures on I-395/I-695
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.