FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Traffic Advisories for Week of July 12, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures in Multiple Locations for Routine Bridge Inspections from July 12 through July 15, 2021
- Intermittent Lane Closures for 16th Street NW Bus Lanes Project from July 12 through July 17, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures for I-295 Corridor Improvement Project from July 10 through July 19, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closures on Suitland Parkway, South Capitol Street SE, and Westbound Howard Road SE from July 10 through July 19, 2021
- Temporary Lane Closure on I-295 Southbound between South Capitol Street SW and Chesapeake Street SW from July 12 through July 16, 2021
- Temporary Closure of Beach Drive NW Starting July 12, 2021
The mission of the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is to enhance the quality of life for District residents and visitors by ensuring that people, goods, and information move efficiently and safely with minimal adverse impact on residents and the environment.
Follow us on Twitter for transportation-related updates and more; like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Visit the website at ddot.dc.gov. Visit goDCgo.com for more information on transportation options in the District.